Semenax and Volume Pills have been the top-rated semen volume supplements for many years. This Semenax vs Volume Pills review will compare the two products to find the similarities and differences between them.
We will also, in this Semenax vs Volume Pills review, compare the pricing, ingredients, packaging, dosing, side effects, customer reviews, and the advantages and disadvantages of Volume Pills and Semenax.
Both Semenax and Volume Pills have similar claims: that men who take the two semen volumizers are able to produce more ejaculate, enjoy higher libido levels and have overall better performance in bed.
But is this true?
Semenax Vs Volume Pills Review: Which One is Better for More Seminal Fluid?
What is Semenax?
Semenax is a top-rated semen volume booster from Leading Edge Health Inc. The ingredients in Semenax, in addition to increasing the production of ejaculate, boost libido and increase male fertility & boost stamina. It is a herbal supplement that improves both overall health and sexual performance.
What are Volume Pills?
Volume Pills, also from Leading Edge Health Inc., are a herbal supplement formulated for men who would like to produce bigger loads of ejaculate (up to 500%) and finish like their favorite porn stars.
Some of the ingredients boost energy and testosterone levels, while others are effective in increasing erection quality – bigger, harder, stronger and long-lasting erections.
Semenax Vs Volume Pills Price Comparison
Price Comparison between Semenax and Volume Pills
Each box of Volume Pills has 60 pills, enough for a whole month. Volume Pills have 5 price packages:
- 1 Month supply (a box with 60 tablets) for $59.95
- 2 Month supply (2 boxes) for $109.95
- 3 Month supply (3 boxes) for $154.95
- 6 month supply (6 boxes) for $289.95
- 12 Month supply (12 boxes) for $399.95
All Volume Pills orders come with free USA shipping. In addition, the manufacturer offers a 67-days money back guarantee.
In contrast, each bottle of Semenax has 120 capsules and all Semenax orders can either be for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months. The following is the pricing for all Semenax orders.
- 1 Month Semenax supply (a bottle with 120 capsules) for $59.95
- 3 Month supply (3 bottles) for $154.95
- 6 Month supply (6 bottles) for $289.95
- 12 Month supply (12 bottles) for $399.95
We can see that both Semenax and Volume Pills are similarly priced. This is not surprising since both products are from the same manufacturer, Leading Edge Health Inc. However, there the only slight difference in pricing between the two is that Volume Pills have an extra price package for 2 boxes (2-month supply).
Just like the competitor product, All Semenax orders come with free USA shipping and a 67-days money back guarantee. That is about 2 months for the customers to test the semen volume boosters and, if not satisfied, request a full refund – minus shipping costs.
Semenax Vs Volume Pills Review of Ingredients
The only similarity between Semenax and Volume Pills in terms of ingredients is that both supplements contain the mineral Zinc. The zinc in Semenax is in the form of Zinc Oxide and Zinc Aspartate, while in Volume Pills it is Zinc Gluconate.
Apart from that, each product has its own unique ingredients list.
The following is a list of the main Semenax ingredients.
Semenax Ingredients List
- Zinc Oxide
- Muira Puama
- Zinc Aspartate
- Pumpkin seeds
- Swedish Flower Pollen
- Avena Sativa extract
- Catuaba bark
- L-Arginine HCL
- Epimedium Sagittatum
- Vitamin E
- Butea Superba
- Pine bark extract
- Cranberry extract
Volume Pills Ingredients List
Below is the list of the main Volume Pills ingredients.
- Zinc Gluconate
- Ku Gua
- Rou Gui
- Dong Chong Xia Cao
- Ling Zhi
- 4, 5, 7 Trihydroxyflavone
- Tian Men Dong
- Xian Mao
- Fucus Vesiculosus
We can therefore see in this Semenax Vs Volume Pills review that Semenax has a longer list of main ingredients than Volume Pills.
Semenax Vs Volume Pills Customer Reviews
Both Semenax and Volume Pills have been on the supplement market for many years. As a result, they have many customer reviews. Below are some of the many customer reviews of Volume Pills and Semenax that we have received.
This Semenax user has been enjoying the benefits for months and has not experienced any negative side effect. Semenax is totally safe when taken as recommended by the manufacturer.
Dylan is now enjoying the multiple benefits of Volume Pills and his self-esteem is now enviable
Another Semenax user reports better erection quality, more energy and stamina, and he is now able to shoot more semen.
The average adult man needs to drink at least 8 glasses of water every day. A slight headache is a common sign of being dehydrated. But we are glad that Hamill is now enjoying the full benefits of Volume Pills.
This other Semenax user is enjoying better erection quality, and the greater self-esteem that comes with it.
This Volume Pills user, Kachisicho, reports that the claim about Volume Pills having multiple benefits is true. He is now shooting bigger loads, lasts longer in bed and has stronger & harder erections.
This couple's sex life has improved greatly since he started taking Semenax. His new sexual power has upped the wife's libido as well.
Both Semenax and Volume Pills are herbal, nutritional products that work over the long term and are therefore generally well tolerated by most people. However, men who overdose on any of these pills may experience a slight stomach upset, headache and/ or loose stools.
It is important to not exceed the maximum dose that is recommended by the manufacturer.
The recommended dose is a maximum of 4 Semenax capsules per day, preferably with meals. In contrast one should take 2 Volume Pills tablets each day, with meals.
Semenax Vs Volume Pills: Who is the Manufacturer?
Both Semenax and Volume Pills are products from Leading Edge Health Ltd. But as we have seen, each its own unique ingredients formula/ list.
It is important to note that Leading Edge Health manufactures many other supplements, including erection boosters, skin products, anti-aging creams, female libido creams and pills and much more.
They also follow the FDA’s cGMP guidelines that are quality control standards for the manufacturing, processing and packing of human medicines.
Advantages and Disadvantages
Let us take a look at the advantages and disadvantages of these two semen volume boosters.
Pros of Semenax
- The pills are safe for human use since the manufacturer follows the latest cGMP guidelines
- Semenax users don’t report any negative side effects
- Users enjoy multiple benefits, including higher libido, harder erections and an increase in stamina
- All customers have 67 days to test the product and request a refund if not satisfied
- There is Free shipping for customers in USA
- All Semenax orders are shipped under discreet packaging
Cons of Semenax
- Semenax is a popular semen volume supplement and there are counterfeits in the market
- There have been reports of men experiencing frequent erections that are harder than normal
- The price is a bit high, but the pill comes with multiple benefits
Pros of Volume Pills
- Like Semenax, Volume Pills are made in labs that follow the FDA’s cGMP guidelines, and are therefore of the highest quality
- The ingredients in Volume Pills have other benefits, including boosting testosterone, fighting fatigue and increasing libido
- Volume Pills are nutritional supplements that work all day
- Customers in the USA enjoy free shipping
- You get each order delivered in discreet packaging
- There is a huge 67 days money back guarantee for Volume Pills customers
Cons of Volume Pills
- Like all dietary supplements, Volume Pills take a while to be effective. You can expect to start experiencing positive changes after several days or weeks. But these effects last much longer.
- These are top-rated pills that come with a higher price tag
- Some men start shooting up to 500% more ejaculate, and such a volume might surprise their partners
Where to Buy Semenax and Volume Pills
Who Should Buy Semenax and Volume Pills?
These two semen volume supplements are recommended for all adult men over 21 years of age who wish to shoot bigger loads of ejaculate, increase their desire for sex and improve overall bedroom performance.
We have seen in this Semenax vs Volume Pills review that both of these semen volume enhancers are made from potent herbal ingredients and are of the highest standard. They are therefore safe for human use.
Both products have many positive customer reviews and are available in multiple price packages. Moreover, they have multiple benefits and the manufacturer is so confident of their efficacy that they give a whole 67 days to try them – and ask for a refund in the unlikely event that one is not satisfied with the results.
Please Share On Your Favorite Social Media!